Big news for Landau Eugene Murphy Jr. fans and friends in the Eastern Panhandle of WV, DC, VA and Baltimore…
The NBC TV America’s Got Talent winner has just been announced to headline a major “Murphy Meets Motown” — JAM: Join the Assets Movement Benefit — on Friday night March 11th at TheLivingRoom at Foxcroft Towne Center at Martinsburg WV at 8pm!
Leonard, Coleman & Blunt (LCB), the former lead singers of the legendary Temptations, Platters and Drifters will appear as Landau’s special guests.
Tickets are $40.00 for “Premiere 1” VIP seating including a Meet and Greet and photo with the artists, $35.00 for “Premiere 2” reserved seating, and $25.00 for Level 3 reserved seating. Landau will also be the keynote speaker at a United Way event earlier that day.
Tickets are on sale now!
Join us for a special evening of live music at our SentryWorld Celebration Concert, featuring classics from some of the top vocal groups of the 1950s, 60s and 70s as performed by members of the original groups and a winner of NBC’s hit TV show, America’s Got Talent!
Date: Thursday, September 10, 2015
Time: Doors open at 6 p.m.; concert 7 – 9 p.m.
Location: Outside on the patio at PJ’s – SentryWorld (SentryWorld Fieldhouse in case of inclement weather)
Tickets: $15 general admission tickets and $45 premium tickets are available. Premium tickets include reserved seating near main stage along with exclusive admission into PJ’s – SentryWorld restaurant from 5 – 9 p.m. with a variety of food stations.
- Tickets can be purchased through the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point’s University Information and Tickets office online here. UWSP purchased tickets are $16.50, and include a $1.50 processing fee per ticket. Tickets can also be purchased via phone at 715-346-4100 or in person at the ticket office. University Information and Tickets is open from 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Beginning September first, hours are 7 a.m. – 9 p.m. Monday through Friday and 12 p.m. – 9 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- Tickets are also available for purchase in person at the SentryWorld Pro Shop. General admission tickets are $15 plus tax.
- Premium tickets are only available for purchase through the SentryWorld Pro Shop or by calling SentryWorld directly at 715-345-1600. Premium tickets are $45 plus tax.
- BYOCOB (Some seating will be available or bring your own chair or blanket)
- No carry-ins allowed
- Concert goes on rain or shine
Tickets are limited. Make your plans to attend the SentryWorld Celebration Concert today!
FOR ALL INFORMATION, INCLUDING HOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS, VISIT WWW.SENTRYWORLD.COM
If you are experiencing any issues with the link, copy and paste the following into your browser:
TO GO DIRECTLY TO THE TICKET LINK, VISIT: WWW.UWSP.EDU AND SELECT SENTRYWORLD CELEBRATION CONCERT