WV OMEGA Campaign Kickoff
For Immediate Release
April 7th, 2016
Media Advisory / Press Opportunity
West Virginia Oil Marketers & Grocers Association to Kickoff Sixth Annual “Every Child Deserves a Loving Home” Campaign at Governor’s Mansion
The West Virginia Oil Marketers & Grocers Association (OMEGA) will launch their sixth annual statewide “Every Child Deserves a Loving Home” fundraising campaign benefiting the Children’s Home Society of West Virginia. The campaign kicks off on Monday, April 11th at 3:00pm and will run through Mother’s Day on Sunday, May 8th.
In addition to formal campaign kickoff activities, West Virginia’s First Lady, Joanne Jaeger Tomblin, will read stories to children in the care of the Children’s Home Society. America’s Got Talent season 6 winner Landau Eugene Murphy Jr. will provide a brief performance.
The kickoff ceremony will take place at West Virginia Governor’s Mansion at the State Capitol Complex, located at 1716 Kanawha Blvd E in Charleston, WV 25305.
Special guests attending the OMEGA Campaign Kickoff include:
– Mrs. Joanne Jaeger Tomblin, West Virginia’s First Lady
– Jan Vineyard, President, West Virginia Oil Marketers & Grocers Association
– Steve Tuck, Chief Executive Officer, Children’s Home Society of West Virginia
– Mary White, Chief Operating Officer, Children’s Home Society of West Virginia
– Landau Eugene Murphy Jr., Board Member, Children’s Home Society of West Virginia
There are more than 4,000 of our state’s children in out-of-home care and 1,200 children in need of adoption. All monies raised through the campaign go toward the Children Home Society’s assistance programs, which include: emergency child shelter, foster care, adoption support, mentoring, early intervention and numerous other family support programs.
Leave us a comment