New tour dates and more!
Team Landau is coming home to Logan WV for a full slate of activities in the next several days, including:
* An appearance at the King Coal Classic basketball tournament Saturday January 28th. Landau will warm up with his hometown Logan Wildcats, be an honorary ref and coach, and do a halftime interview and color commentary on his hometown radio station WVOW. Listen online at www.wvowradio.com
* Landau will appear with Logan Mayor Serafino Noletti and WV Governor Earl Ray Tomblin at a special WV State Legislative Reception on Monday January 30th, where he will receive the “Keys To All Cities In West Virginia”
* Landau will perform at a special benefit performance for the 81st annual Logan Chamber of Commerce dinner Thursday February 2nd at the Chief Logan State Park Conference Center
* A special chance to meet Landau in person at Town and Country Foodland in Chapmanville Friday February 3rd from 1 – 3 pm, where you can pick up an autographed copy of his CD “That’s Life”. Foodland is owned by Landau’s old bandmate Rick Lowe.
* Landau’s concert Friday night February 3rd in the historic Coalfield Jamboree Theatre in downtown Logan is officially sold out! However, we hear that there may be a few single seats remaining; call (304) 752-2900. This show will be Landau’s first public performance in his hometown since winning America’s Got Talent, and is sure to be an emotional homecoming. Local band Daddy Rabbit will open the show, and Landau’s co-manager Bob Noone will perform. Landau co-manager Burke Allen, a former Logan radio personality, will serve as Master of Ceremonies for the concert, along with WVOW’s Dave In The Morning.
* Ticket holders for Landau’s February 3rd performance will have the opportunity to attend a special benefit after-show party in the Jamboree lobby with Landau, wife Jennifer and the rest of Team Landau. To gain admittance to the aftershow party, make a minimum $5.00 donation to the Logan County Child Advocacy Center and receive a special wristband that will get you in! Pick up your wristband while supplies last at the Logan branch of BB&T, Man Clothing and Jewelry and Mike Ferrell Toyota while supplies last.
Then, it’s off to the Superbowl in Indianapolis, where Landau will perform a special concert for ESPN at the Hard Rock Cafe!